Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bulletin Board Ideas

"Obey Your Thirst For Knowledge" 

I made this bulletin board for the Parish Hall at our school. I had clear cups with different subjects written in. The letters were a little too big but it was too late when I realized. The principal loved it though!

         
                                                             "A Dream...Our Future"
I made this bulletin board for Black History Month. The kids had created a newspaper with a Black History Month Hero. It was easy and presentable!


                                                        "We Are Thankful For..."
This was my classroom bulletin board. It was easy to make and the kids loved it! I made a 3-D turkey. I cut some "feathers" and I had the kids write down what they were thankful for. The kids thought that the turkey was very creative, some wanted to take it home.

                                               
                                               "Jesus, We Want To be A Gift For You!"

Children wrote what they were thankful for in construction paper. In the "gifts" they colored and wrote their names. Simple but to the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment